Direct Payment & Reimbursement Forms
Utilize the documents on this page to submit any payment requests.
Attach the Reimbursement Checklist for each party seeking Reimbursement.
The Checklist is a requirement that will result in the denial of paperwork if ignored.
All forms must be typed and submitted to the Office of Student Engagement in person. Mailed or emailed submissions will not be accepted.
- This form is used to request for SOFAC to directly pay expenses before the event takes place. This must be submitted at least 10 business days prior to the event/transaction date.
- Use this form when you are requesting for SOFAC to directly pay a service, business, or individual.
Completed Direct Payment Request Example
- This form is used to request for SOFAC to reimburse expenses after an event that has taken place. This must be submitted within 10 business days of the event’s end date.
- Use this form when you a requesting for SOFAC to reimburse an individual, organization, or department for expenses paid during an event. Be sure to include the Reimbursement Checklist for each party seeking reimbursement.
Completed Reimbursement Request Example
- This form is used to extend the original deadline for organization’s to submit a reimbursement request. This must be submitted within 10 business days of the event’s end date.
- Use this form when you are unable to gather all the necessary paperwork within the deadline (10 business days after the event’s end date). If approved, this will grant you an additional 10 business days to submit your reimbursement request.