- This document outlines the contract processes for a SOFAC-funded event. It helps you determine if your organization needs to go through a contract review and approval process prior to holding the event. It details what additional forms are needed and their deadlines.
- Use this document when your organization enters a contract with an individual or business for a SOFAC-funded event.
- This form creates a formal contract between your organization and the individual/business being contracted.
- Use this form when a standard contract is not provided by the individual/business being contracted.
- This document outlines the specific requirements and standards that should be agreed upon by both parties. This should be included with either a standard contract provided by the contracted party, or with the Contract for Services form.
- Use this document when your organization enters a contract with an individual/business for a SOFAC-funded event.
- This form is used to directly pay a contracted party that is external to Missouri State University. It collects important information regarding the contracted party for IRS tax regulations.
- Use this form when you are requesting for SOFAC to directly pay a contracted party. This must be attached to a Direct Payment Form, the contract, and the University Addendum Form.