To join University Ambassadors, you must apply and be selected. Applicants are required to be full-time undergraduate students who will have completed at least 24 hours at Missouri State University by May 2016 and who have at least a 2.5 GPA. Ambassadors are required to attend meetings, which are usually held at 4:00 p.m. on alternating Thursdays.
Join University Ambassadors
Current Ambassadors will host the following information sessions to discuss the organization’s requirements, events, and application process. Applicants are not required to attend an information session, but it's recommended and beneficial.
- Wednesday, November 16th -- 7:00 p.m. -- Davis-Harrington Welcome Center Lobby
- Tuesday, November 29th -- 8:00 p.m. – Davis-Harrington Welcome Center Lobby
- Tuesday, December 6th -- 7:00 p.m. – Davis-Harrington Welcome Center Lobby
- Tuesday, January 17th -- 7:00 p.m. -- Davis-Harrington Welcome Center Lobby
- Wednesday, January 18th -- 8:00 p.m. -- Davis-Harrington Welcome Center Lobby
Download the University Ambassador application
Thank you for your interest in joining University Ambassadors. Please return to this page later this semester for important dates on our information sessions and recruitment process. If you have any questions during the process, please contact Recruitment Co-Chairs Kelsey Brenon at email@example.com or Justine Wasser at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact the Missouri State University Campus Visit Desk at 417-836-6614.