- Complete a minimum of 3 semesters
- Complete a minimum of 12 hours
- Attain at least a 3.5 GPA in Religious Studies courses
- Attain an overall 3.0 GPA
- Rank in at least the upper 35% of the student's class
- Complete 1/2 of their credit hours
- Attain at least a 3.5 GPA
- Lifetime membership and induction: $25 to national organization and $5 to local organization. Paid by check to TAK
- Active annual fee (voluntary) is $20
- Members are eligible for National Dean's List
- Scholarships are available, including the Albert Clark Award, the Undergraduate Achievement Award, and the Graduate Fellowship Award.
- Receipt of the TAK journal, and opportunity to publish in it.