Looking for great music? Well look no further, Concerts is what you need! We hosts one major concert a year, as well as booking other acts for major events throughout the academic school year. We also have student mic nights and karaoke competitions.
SAC presents: D.R.A.M. & Hoodie Allen
Wednesday, April 19, 2017
Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts
- MSU student Ochestra: $15
- MSU student Mezzanine: $10
- Public Ochestra: $30
- Public Mezzanine: $20
Student tickets may be purchased at any MSU Box Office on campus (PSU, JQH Arena, HHPA and Craig) and required the presentation of a valid BearPass. Public tickets may be purchased at any MSU Box Office, online (www.missouristatetix.com), or by phone (417-836-7678).
Tickets will be available to students on March 20 at 10:00AM. Public tickets will be available on April 3 at 10:00AM.
No more than two tickets may be purchased. In order to buy two student tickets, two valid BearPasses must be presented.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is the concert funded/why do students have to pay?
- The Student Involvement Fee funds Student Organization Funding Allocation Council (SOFAC), SAC and the OSE. These funds are then divided into individual programming budgets within SAC. The concerts budget cannot accommodate the full cost of the show and therefore, students have to pay a reduced ticket price.
How were the artists selected?
- Student Activities Council considers a number of factors when selecting artists for our concerts. They review data from the fall survey as well as other sources of campus opinion. Concert selection is also affected by the cost and availabilty of artists.
Will there be any VIP/backstage passes/meet and greet passes available?
Are the tickets general admission (GA)?
- Tickets are general admission, but will only allow the ticket holder access to one level of the venue. Orchestra tickets will allow the ticket holder to select any seat on the Orchestra (lower) level which include the pit section. Mezzanine tickets will allow ticket holders to select any seat on the balcony levels.
How do I get into the pit?
- The first 150 people will be allowed into the "pit" which is standing room only. You will receive a wristband at the door if you are a part of the 150.
What time will the doors open?
- 6:00 PM
Where can I park?
- Free parking is available in Bear Park North, located at 725 E. Cherry Street.
Will alcohol be sold at the event?
- No. This event is sponsored by a student organization and MSU campus organizations are not allowed to have alcohol. Any alcohol found onsite will be confiscated.
What is the age requirement?
- This is an all-ages show.
Will my old MSU ID work as a student ID?
- No, you must have a current, valid, MSU BearPass. If you do not have a BearPass ID, you can get one from the BearPass office in the basement of the PSU.
Can tickets be charged to my student account?
May I take photos?
- Photography and recording is strictly prohibited.