SAC Concerts showcases student talent, acoustic sets, and headliners including Wiz Khalifa, Phillip Phillips, Karmin, Brad Paisley, Augustana, Ben Folds, 98°, The Wreckers, Motion City Soundtrack, Third Eye Blind, and Jack's Mannequin. Concerts creates a unique beat that rocks the MSU streets.
SAC Big Spring Concert
Thursday, April 23, 2015
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How is the concert funded/why do students have to pay?
- The Student Involvement Fee funds Student Organization Funding Allocation Council (SOFAC), SAC and the OSE. These funds are then divided into individual programming budgets within SAC. The concerts budget cannot accommodate the full cost of the show and therefore, students have to pay a reduced ticket price.
2. When do tickets go on sale?
- Friday, February 13, 2015 at 10:00 A.M.
3. Who can purchase tickets?
- Any current Missouri State University students may purchase tickets
- Missouri State faculty and staff may purchase tickets
4. Will general public tickets be available?
- Information regading public tickets will be available in the next few days
5. How do I purchase tickets?
- Any Missouri State Tix Box Office (PSU, JQH, JKHHPA and Craig)
6. Can we charge our tickets to our student account?
7. How much are tickets?
- $25 for students, faculty, staff
- All day of show tickets are $40
8. Will there be VIP or backstage passes available?
9. How many tickets may I buy with one BearPass ID?
- TWO tickets per MSU BearPass ID
- To avoid being upcharged, you must have your BearPass ID the day of the show or be accompanied by someone with a BearPass ID
10. Do I have to have my ID at the door?
- Yes, MSU BearPass ID must be shown with a student ticket day of show
11. Will my old MSU ID or Zipcard work as a student ID?
- No, Only MSU BearPass ID will work as a current student ID. If you do not have a current BearPass ID you can get one from the BearPass Office in the PSU.
12. Are Tickets General admission?
- There will be limited number of general admission tickets for floor standing room. All other tickets will be lower bowl reserved seating.
13. How do I purchase reserved seating tickets?
- Inform the Box office you would like reserved seating at the time of your purchase.
14. Are General Admission tickets the same price as reserved seating?
15. Can I pick my seat for reserved seating?
16. What time do doors open?
17. Where is JQH arena located?
18. Where do I park?
- Free parking is available in Bear Park North located at 725 E. Cherry St. in the northwest quadrant of the Missouri State campus.
19. Will alcohol be sold at this event?
- No. This event is sponsored by a student organization and MSU campus organizations are not allowed to have alcohol.
20. May I take photos?
- There will be no photography or recording allowed at this performance.
21. What if my organization wants tickets?
- Group sales are not available for this concert.
22. What is the age requirement?
- This is an all-ages show.
23. Can I bring a backpack or purse with me?
- No. Bags will not be permitted within JQH
23. Why didn’t SAC use the Gillioz?
- The Gillioz holds approximately 1800 seats and SAC anticipated a larger crowd.