SAC Concerts showcases student talent, acoustic sets, and headliners including Wiz Khalifa, Phillip Phillips, Karmin, Brad Paisley, Augustana, Ben Folds, 98°, The Wreckers, Motion City Soundtrack, Third Eye Blind, and Jack's Mannequin. Concerts creates a unique beat that rocks the MSU streets.
SAC Big Spring Concert
Childish Gambino with special guest Tyga
Childish Gambino and Tyga
JQH Arena - Thursday, April 24th, 2014
1. How is the concert funded/why do students have to pay?
- The Student Involvement Fee funds Student Organization Funding Allocation Council (SOFAC), SAC and the OSE. These funds are then divided into individual programming budgets within SAC. The concerts budget cannot accommodate the full cost of the show and therefore, students have to pay a reduced ticket price.
2. When do tickets go on sale?
- Friday, March 21st 2014 for STUDENTS
- Wednesday, March 26th 2014 for PUBLIC
3. How do I purchase tickets?
- Online at www.missouristatetix.com
- ANY MSU BOX OFFICE LOCATION (PSU, JQH, JKHHPA and Craig)
- By Phone: Calling 417-836-7678 or toll free at 1-888-476-7849
4. Can we charge our tickets to our student account? No
5. How much are tickets?
- $25 for students
- $40 for public
- All day of show tickets are $40
6. Will there be VIP or backstage passes available? No
7. How many tickets may I buy with one id?
- ONE ticket per student ID
- Each ID holder can purchase ONE ticket
- One person can buy 2, at the max, student tickets at the box office if you have 2 student IDs.
8. Do I have to have my ID at the door?
- Yes, MSU Bearpass ID must be shown with a student ticket day of show. If ID is not present there will be an up charge to day of show price.
9. Will my old MSU ID or Zipcard work as a student ID?
- No, Only MSU Bearpass ID will work as a current student ID. If you do not have a current Bearpass ID you can get one from the Bearpass Office in the PSU.
10. Are Tickets General admission?
- There will be limited number of general admission tickets for floor standing room. All other tickets will be lower bowl reserved seating.
11. Is there separate seating for students and public? No
12. How do I purchase reserved seating tickets?
- Inform the Box office you would like reserved seating at the time of your purchase.
13. Are General Admission tickets the same price as reserved seating? Yes
14. Can I pick my seat for reserved seating? Yes
15. What time do doors open?
16. Where is JQH arena located?
17. Where do I park?
- Free parking is available in Bear Park North located at 725 E. Cherry St. in the northwest quadrant of the Missouri State campus.
18. Will Alcohol be sold at this event?
- No. This event is sponsored by a student organization and MSU campus organizations are not allowed to have alcohol.
19. May I take photos?
- There will be no photography or recording allowed at this performance.
20. What if my organization wants tickets?
- For group sales contact the MSU box office by calling 417-836-7678 or toll free at 1-888-476-7849
21. What is the age requirement?
- This is an all-ages show.
22. Why didn’t SAC use the Gillioz?
- The Gillioz holds approximately 1800 seats and SAC anticipated a larger crowd.
* Make sure to mark attending to the event on our facebook page for the latest updates to the concert.