CampusLINK is an online community where students can browse student organizations and learn about upcoming events on campus. Student organizations will use this site to manage their annual registration with the Office of Student Engagement, communicate with their members, advertise events to the public, and more! Check out CampusLINK and set up your personal profile by visiting My Missouri State, under the Profile tab.
- Go to www.my.missouristate.edu
- Log on using your PRIVATE ID
- Select the Profile tab at the top
- Click the CampusLINK logo
To register a new organization on CampusLINK, please email Andrea Greer: email@example.com.
*Note: All student organizations MUST attend one of the CampusLINK Training sessions as well as register their organization by September 29th or the organization will be considered inactive. If you have any questions contact the Office of Student Engagement at 417-836-4386.
- About CampusLink General overview of accessing and navigating CampusLINK
- Managing Your Organization's Site Learn to change font type, site colors, header images, and interests
- Managing Your Organization's Roster Learn how to access your organization roster, invite new members, approve new members, apply positions to members, create new positions, and remove members from your roster
- Adding Content to your Organization's Page Learn how to post to the wall, create news articles, create photo albums, and adding documents to your page
- Events Learn how to create new events for your organization
- Elections/Polls/Voting Learn how to create an electronic election/poll/vote for many possible uses
- Forms Learn how to create an electronic form to gather information from your members
- Organization Registration Learn how to complete the REQUIRED electronic registration process for your organization