Student organization presidents must complete the Annual Registration process each Fall semester to activate their organization for the current academic school year. If the student organization does not meet the necessary requirements before the deadline set by the Office of Student Engagement, the organization will be placed on a two week probation. During this two week probationary period, student organizations lose all privileges of registered student organziations, including, but not limited to, space reservations and participation in Homecoming activities. At the conclusion of the probationary period, student organizations will be allowed to become a registered organization by meeting the annual registration requirements during a limited one week time period set by the Office of Student Engagement.
Annual Registration Requirements
1. Attend a mandatory Student Organization Orientation meeting
2. Attend a mandatory CampusLINK Training
3. Complete all paperwork and return to PSU 101 by 5pm on Friday, September 30th 2016.
Annual Registration Timeline 2017
- Tuesday, August 29th - Student Organization Orientation & CampusLINK Trainings begin
- Wednesday, September 27th - Student Organization Orientation & CampusLINK Trainings end
- Friday, September 29th - Student Organization paperwork due to Office of Student Engagement (PSU 101) by 5pm.
- Monday, October 2nd through Monday, October 16th - Unregisterd student organization's probationary period
- Monday, October 16th through Wednesday October 18th - Student Organization Orientation & CampusLINK Trainings made available to unregistered student organizations
- Friday, October 20th - Student Organization paperwork due to Office of Student Engagement (PSU 101) by 5pm.